El Kabron is a unique venue where we believe in exclusivity.
We believe that luxury international travellers appreciate value, personalized service and the highest quality of cuisine, following this concept we strive to create the perfect ambience and atmosphere to enjoy the island’s most impressive view of the iconic Balinese sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
El Kabron Cliff Club Policy:
Opening hours : 11:30 to 23:45
The dining area offers free access to all guests throughout the entire day.
The restaurant menu commences from 13.30
Kindly note that up until 19.00 a minimum pre-payment will be required from each guest offering full access to El Kabron Cliff Club (this policy is in place to keep the venue exclusively available to those who wish to relax in comfort).
Latest available booking for the cliff club is at 17:30, booking for the dining area is available throughout the day and evening.
Details of the pre-pay policy are outlined below :
- Cliff Club
- 650K IDR per guest.
- Includes a welcome glass of Moët & Chandon*.
- 300K IDR Credit for use in the Cliff Club.
- Access to the entire venue including our VIP area.
*Alternatively a beverage up to the same value may be chosen.
- Children (3 – 12 years old)
- 250K IDR per guest.
- 150K IDR Credit for use in the Cliff Club.
- Children are permitted in the pool area and can use the pool up until 18.00 under parent supervision.
- Swimming in diapers is not permitted.
- Children over 12 are permitted in the VIP area accompanied by an adult.
If you would like more information and details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations open start from 10am
email@example.com +62 821-4437-0139 (Please note that this number does not support WhatsApp)
For bookings for the dining area of more than 8 pax please send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org +62 853-3837-5225 (Please note that this number does not support WhatsApp)
For bookings for the Cliff Club of more than 10 pax please send your enquiry to email@example.com +62 853-3837-5225 (Please note that this number does not support WhatsApp)
Please note that your reservation will only be held for 15 minutes. In the case of a late arrival, you will be welcomed as a walk-in guest. If you are running late, please call us and we will do our best to hold your reservation for you longer than the allocated 15 minutes.
- Dress code
- Smart casual attire.
- Proper swimming attire is required for use of the pool.
- Please note that the following items are not permitted:
- T-shirts with beverage logos and singlets.
- Street wear, cut-offs, denim shorts, boxer shorts.
- Selfie sticks and drones.
- Food and beverage from outside the venue.
During special events (excluding Christmas and New Year’s Eve) children will be allowed in the restaurant only.
El Kabron will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of guests belongings inside the venue.